Thursday 4 February 2016

My Art - Journal Cover by Lynn Good

Hi Lynn here, This is my first post with Colour Blast and I am so excited to be a part of this fantastic group and to get to play with these wonderful products.  Today I have created a cover for my art journal cover.  I have done a small photo tutorial for you.


I started by painted with the texture paste.  I added a bit of matching Colour Shimmer Spray to the paste to make it more like a heavy paint.  I have used Singin the Blues, Royalty and Apple of my Eye randomly on the cover.


I have then used Colour paste - Sunshine through a Prima circle stencil.


Some more stencilling work - this time with Dusty Charcoal and Snow White paste

For the chipboard title, I have covered the chipboard with gesso and then applied Colour Embossing Powder - Lipstick.


For the final touch - which is a little difficult to see in the photo, is the stunning shimmer that I got by spraying the entire cover with Colour Shimmer Spray Bling and Snow White.


Here is the links to the wonderful products that I have used from Colour Blast


I will be back later in the month to share a 12x12 scrapbooking layout.  Until then, stay tuned for the other wonderful projects the other Design Team members have for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment