Saturday 20 February 2016

'Talk Nerdy To Me' - by Anita Rodway


Hi there CB lovers!!
I'm back on the blog today & I wanted to share
with you that Colour Blast isn't JUST for
scrapbooking /mixed media!!! You can also use it for your pocket page scrapbooking :)

'Talk Nerdy To Me'



I've used Colour Blast - Colour Paste 'Royalty'
over the corner of a 6x4 photo. The only thing I would
say is, if you're impatient (like me LOL) & hate
waiting for stuff to dry... Just heat carefully with heatgun.
Lots of movement - don't heat one spot for too long ;)
I then flicked a bit of runny gesso over the top.



I grabbed my palette knife & used the
Colour Blast - Colour Paste 'Lipstick'
over this offcut of white cardstock,
to use as a photo mat.


I've used Colour Blast - Colour Paste 'Royalty' again
through a stencil. I like to give it a quick dry ASAP,
so that the medium tightens up for a crisp image &
doesn't sort of relax (hope that makes sense). 
I have also used Colour Blast - Colour Shimmer Spray 'Royalty', to flick bits onto the 6x4 card.


You can find all the Colour Blast products
See you soon
Anita!


No comments:

Post a Comment