Tuesday 1 March 2016

Adding details with Colour Blast by Lisa Oxley

 Howdy Bloggers, Lisa Here with a new March update.
This month, I am sharing an Art Journal page in which 
I have used Colour Blast to add a little extra something-something to the piece.

Here is how I did that.
After completing my overall design of my journal,
 I added a little "Royalty" Colour Blast Coloured Texture to my featured portrait ,
by smearing the paste through a stencil.
and repeated the process on the opposite side of the page to create balance and support the image and pattern that I added.
 Then using a word stencil and modelling paste, to that medium 
I attatched/stuck embossing powder in Deep Water, and set with a heat tool.
-I could have just used the coloured paste.
 But my pot is empty and the powders are fun to play with too.
Love the lush effect it achieves .
I also spritzed my page with the Colour Blast Coloured Spray "Bling", which added a super shimmery sheen over 
 Within the details of my background, I have added shapes and elements, which I have created,using Colour Blast coloured paste.It adds lush texture and interesting detail to the overall design and look to my work.

I hope I have inspired you to get out your art journal and
 add some fun and funky colour blasting details to you pieces.
"Every Artist dips her brush into her own soul and paints her own truth into her pictures."
Lisa x

No comments:

Post a Comment