Tuesday 29 March 2016

Be Brave & Magic Wild by Lisa Oxley

Howdy BlogHoppers, Lisa here with a layout to share with you .
ok so when I am creating any piece of arty goodness the background is where its all at for me .
I love using texture and colour to create impact and attract attention, and then add extra details to draw the viewer into the piece even more.
Using a combination of different mixed media mediums
one can create seriously amazing unique visual backgrounds.
For this background, I have used a combo of plain white textured paste, Dylusions and Colour Blast Colour Sprays and Colour Blast Coloured Pastes.
Check out the shimmer in this paste , sooooo glorious 

After Drying time I've added a little drippy black housepaint, while that dries I spritz a little muslin with Deep Blue Colour Blast Coloured Spray and set aside to dry.
A spritz of "Bling" Colour Blast Coloured Spray give a shimmer all over your work.
Final Background details include a little grid stamping and doodling over the page.
Then various washi tapes that support the colours in my photo.
Extra elements include Sheet Music Paper, the Muslin and
 always for me, a black matt for my photo to support the black I use in every layout I create.
-------------------------------------------------------------------- 
To highlight and bring focus to the photo I have Embossed a 
Words or Whatever Chipboard Clock face with Deep Blue Embossing Powder.
I love the effect of the embossed frame over the photo.
A few more embellies and my layout is complete .
Thanks so much for dropping by the Colour Blast Blog,
Don't forget to Leave some love and share with us if you have used some Colour Blast Products.
We Love to Hear and See what you are creating.

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment