Thursday 17 March 2016

Canvas - by Lynn Good

Good morning, Lynn here with a canvas that I have created using Colour Blast Shimmer Sprays



I started off with a blank canvas and applied 3D Gloss Gell Medium and a stencil girl stencil to the entire canvas.  I attached many items that I could find in my stash and around the house - buttons, lace, chipboard, resin, safety pins, flowers etc.  I made the largest resin bird bath my centre piece.


I then covered everything with black gesso - twice


I then sprayed with the Colour Blast Colour Shimmer Sprays starting off with the lightest colour and the darkening the areas at the bottom and centre trying not to get anything over the bird bath.  I used Lovely Lilac, Royalty and Snow White.   I used Bling on the bird bath.  I did this a number of times until I was happy with the depth of all the colours.  I used Finnabair Mica Powder - Pale Silver to get the highlighted stripes.  Final touches with Micro Beads - Berry and Black, Glass Beads - Zinc and some glitter.

Here are some close ups:









Thanks for stopping by and if you haven't already got these products, head over to the store and have a look.  They are awesome and definately a must have for your craft room :)






1 comment: