Monday 7 March 2016

Canvas "Family" by Nirvana Peggy

Hello!!!!!!

On my Canvas, I used this embossing powder on chipboards:

 


On some I added Mica Powder (Finnabair - Gold & Copper) 


On this engine gears, I embossed with using 'Steel' Colour Embossing Powder,  and I added a little copper and gold mica powder
On word "Selfie", I embossed with powder 'Snow White' Colour Embossing Powder.



On the  chipboard circles I have again used the 'Snow White' embossing powder with a dusting of mica powder.




The word "Family" embossed with powder 'Snow White'



On my dreamcatcher, I used 3 embossing powders!! On the top of feathers, and in the center, I used 'Snow White', on the outside I used 'Leather'!! And on the bottom of feathers, I added 'Deep Water'!



Thanks for stopping by, see you next time.

Nirvana




No comments:

Post a Comment