Monday 28 March 2016

Mixed media card for a good friend by Wilma Voermans

Hi, Wilma here today with a card 
I hardly make cards and never send them.
But a good friend of me can use a cheerup moment, so I decided to send her one.



I started with a leftover piece water colour paper.
Spread gesso random with a pallete knife, let dry, sprayed with Colour Shimmer Spray, let dry, gesso again etc
This way you get a very rough background.


I cut off the piece that was too big for the card .
Two rectangles, gave them some color and stamped a butterfly image parts on it.
Added  fluffy thread, a few chipboard negative leftovers .
I spread a little of the paste in the same colors on the chipboard.
A few little flowers, title and mounted it on black cardstock.

She sure can use a good day and hope she likes it.
Thanks for visiting the blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment