Saturday 14 May 2016

'Hello There Sweetheart' by Anita Rodway


 Hi there Colour Blasters!!
I'm back on the blog today to share with you a little layout I whipped up :)
I've taken a few step-by-step pics to show you my process.

I've grabbed some Bazzill 'Marshmellow' mixed media cardstock
(which doesn't require any gesso) & some Colour Blast Shimmer Sprays: Royality & Lipstick. I've sprayed & dried it a few times, to build up the colour & look of what I wanted.


I've then stuck down a strip of this pretty wrapping paper. I've then grabbed a Flutterby Design 'I Heart You' stencil & 'Deep Water' Colour Blast paste.
While that was still a bit tacky, I've grabbed my 'Royality' Colour Blast Embossing powder & just sprinkled over the paste. I kinda like how bubbly it went as I heated it.


I watered down some 'Deep Water' Colour Blast paste & added some drippage thru the hearts. I decided it needed another 'pop' of colour, so of course I grabbed some 'Bling' Colour Blast paste & Shimmer Spray. I've used a script stencil for the paste & flicked on some splats with the shimmer spray.

Here's what my finshed layout turned out like :)

'HELLO THERE SWEETHEART'

Some close ups....




You can find all the Colour Blast products here

See you soon
Anita!





No comments:

Post a Comment