Tuesday 28 June 2016

Cards Using the New Powder by Krisy Podolak

As promised earlier in the month I am back to show you the cards I created from the experimental backgrounds I created using the NEW Shimmer Dust.  If you missed it you can read about it here or you can watch the video here.

I will be giving you the opportunity to own some of these cards - all you have to do is head over to my Instagram and tell me which one you like best.  The card that has the most likes and comments will be given at random to someone who has taken the time to have a look and comment.  I might even throw in a few as a bonus.  You can then use them to pass on to your loved ones or keep them it is up to you.

So here they are:
Using Technique 1: Watercolour


Using Technique 2: Spritzing and Puffing Water



Using Techinque 3: MonoPrinting - Over the top of this one I applied some texture paste through a stencil and it drew some of the colour out which is nice.



Using Technique 4: Resist



Using Technique 5: Tim Holtz Splatter Brush - Over the concentrated splatter I applied some Colour Blast COLOUR PASTE in BLING through a flower stencil and dried with a heat gun for added bubbly texture.



Using Technique 6: Splatter Brush + Mask



There is a process video that goes along with these so go check it out over on my YouTube Channel - POPLEOPOD.

Make sure you head over to my Instagram POPLEOPOD and like the card you would like to win.  A winner will be drawn on the 5th of July and Direct Messaged.

I have another Shimmer Powder share next month so I will see you then. 

Krisy xx


2 comments:

  1. These look great. Intrigued by puffing so checking out the video next

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated. which is the best indigo powder in India

    ReplyDelete