Saturday 4 June 2016

Together by Danielle Vertigan

These kids are my favourite models!!
 Thankfully they love the camera!
I'm so grateful they indulge me and are so easy to play Snaparazzi with.
I purchased a new Stencil and all I saw was colour......
Given Dream catchers are very much on  trend this stencil is certainly going to get a workout.
I chose a selection of colours thinking rainbow and maintaining a range appropriate to my photo.
Laying down the stencil I began smearing a selection of colour in my chosen pattern.
Be sure to have your wipes on hand to clean your palette knife as you go.
This will prevent any colours blending into your pots.
You can see the tye-dye effects above are very effective themselves.

To change the finish from a metallic to intense frosted result I sprinkled it with my Snow White Embossing powder and set with the Heat gun.
The intensity of the colour paste mixed with the frosted icing is a gorgeous effect and the sparkle is to die for!!!
Definitely something I'll be doing again

The result on the black is intense and I chose to restrain myself at this point.
I liked it so much I could have just left it!!!

Instead I matched the colour palette with a selection of goodies and I've got a page I can admire
I do love looking at it everytime I walk past.
The colours are amazing!

I love the bubble smear effects at the bottom of the stencil pattern
and the sprinkle for sequins tying this all together.


 To see the full range of Colour Blast products follow the Link to the website. I hope this gives you some inspiration for your next project.

Danni






















No comments:

Post a Comment