Sunday 31 July 2016

Bye Bye Butterfly by Kerry Fellowes

Hello.  It's me, Kerry here for my final post before the new team steps in.  I can't believe how fast this year is flying by.  I would like to thank Tenisha from Colour Blast for having me and allowing me to play with the awesome Colour Blast products.  I am sure the team will have plenty of inspiration coming up, including the awesome new  Colour Sprays, Colour Shimmer Dusts and Colour Mica Powders, so make sure you stop by when you can.

Today I have a card, it was super simple, but I love the finished result.



 I used the Colour Paste in Royalty and mixed it with quite a bit of water.


I used the inside bit of a roll of stick tape like a stamp and picked up the watery colour and stamped it onto a piece of 300gsm watercolour paper.



I spritzed it with water to let the circles bleed a little and then added some smaller circles and some splashes. 



Then I repeated the same steps using Deep Water Colur Paste.



I added some stamping with black archival ink


 Then I used a little of the Royalty Colour Paste to attach this tiny lightglobe and whilst it was still wet I added some microbeads.




To see the full range of Colour Blast products just click on this Link.

Thanks for stopping by x








No comments:

Post a Comment