Thursday 6 October 2016

Love Every Minute by Suzy Loudon

Hi everyone. I'm back again to share another layout.
I wanted to scrap my son and his girlfriend but didn't want to make it too girly for his album. So what better colour combination than black,white, red and greys.


To begin with I chose a 7Dots paper then used the Dusty Charcoal Colour Paste through a stencil.

 Once dry I spread the Fire Engine Colour Paste through a crack stencil.

 I sprayed some Colour Spray in Road Base onto a plastic tray. I then added some water to water it down. Using a paint brush I dabbed around the edge of my page to give it a darker border.

 Whilst waiting for my page to dry I painted my chipboard in white gesso.
My title I then covered in clear crackle paste.

Once the crackle was dry & cracked I sprayed it with Road Base Colour Spray.

I dabbed some Colour Paste in Steel on some chipboard (and then accidently dropped it face down onto my page giving that little mess in the bottom left hand corner)

After adding a few paper elements I splattered some Colour Spray in Road Base and Love.

A little bit of Fire Engine Colour Paste on some heart chipboard.

My little frame was first painted with Steel Colour Paste, then whilst still wet I sprinkled some Colour Embossing Powder in Dusty Charcoal & Fire Engine. 


Heating gave it some great texture.

A quick spray of some white flowers using Colour Sprays in Road Base & Love.

I added some black & white string then put it all together.

And here's my finished page.

Thanks once again for taking the time to look.
Hope you are feeling inspired to create as well.
Don't forget to pick up some great Colour Blast products at your nearest stockist or by clicking on any of the links.

Have a great day, Suzy



2 comments:

  1. Love it. Gives me inspiration to use my stencils more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Valjene. If I can inspire then I have done my job!!

      Delete