Tuesday 18 October 2016

Love this by Krisy Podolak

Hi Everyone, It's me back for another share.  This layout I created to display at the June Brisbane Scrapbooking Expo.  It is showcasing the Colour Pastes, Embossing Powders and the Shimmer Dust.



The background is fairly simple.  It is just a rainbow of Colour Pastes in Rose Petal, Envy, Royalty, Apple of my Eye and Sunshine through a Flutterbys Design Stencil.  The colours are just applied one after the other not really worrying if they mix and blend.  Then once it was completely dry, over the top I have applied a wash of Velvet Colour Shimmer dust as a water colour.

Then it was on to embellishing. On the circle chipboard pieces I have used the matching Colour Embossing Powders.  As always there is more than one coat to make sure it is thick and glossy. With the Imaginarium Designs Title chipboard - Love this - I used Bling Colour Embossing Powder but I only heated the embossing powder until it just melted. I wanted to keep some texture.

This layout was fairly simple to construct but looks like a lot of effort has gone in.  There is a process video so you can see really how simple it is to make something look like a lot of effort.  Check it out here.

Til Next time - Happy making stuff.

Krisy xx


No comments:

Post a Comment