Friday 4 November 2016

Christmas With Colour Blast - 2 cards and 1 tag by Farrel Tailor

Hi Colour Blast Fans!! 
Farrel here to share with you 2 Christmas cards and a tag I created this week.
I was laying in bed thinking about what I could do for this blog and then I thought....Why not try stamping with Colour Blast Pastes???? So I got straight to it and I have to say it turned out really well.

So this is how it turned out...

I started by painting Bling Colour Paste onto my stamp using a paint brush and a small amount of water. 


I then embossed the font of the stamp using Singin the Blues Colour Embossing Powder. I then inked the edges of the cardstock with versamark and embossed with Colour Embossing Powder in Lovely Lilac.



Once the Colour Paste was dry, I then used a paint brush to add  LipstickEnvy and Singin the Blues Colour Pastes



This is the second card I made using Colour Shimmer Dusts and Colour Paste.


I started off by mixing Colour Shimmer Dusts in Candy and Lush with water and applying to the card. I also added some splatters.


I thought the damask stencil I used looked like a Christmas Tree so I applied Envy Colour Paste to the area I wanted.

While the paste was still wet I sprinkled Bling embossing powder before removing the stencil and heat dried it.
I then went around the stenciled area with a black gel pen and embossed the "Merry Christmas" with Leather Colour Embossing Powder.

Last of all is a little tag I made to go onto a bag for under the Christmas Tree.

This is very quick and easy and quite effective.

I coated the tag using Steel Colour Paste and a baby wipe, I made sure that the layer was just thick enough for the stamp to go through.

I then stamped my Christmas Tree stamp 

And finished off by rubbing into the stamped tree Just Blue Colour Shimmer Spray.

Be sure to check out the process video below.


Happy Scrappin xx




No comments:

Post a Comment