Friday 2 December 2016

Beach fun Layout by Anita Bownds


Hi there,
Anita here with you today sharing a layout and process video

Each year we have gone to the beach on Christmas 
So with this layout I kept it clean and simple I started off with my white cardstock 
Adding a bit of patterned paper behind my cardstock and machine stitching around the border






Here is my video 


Then using a kaisercraft stencil snowflake I applied 
 Colour Shimmer Dust in Peacock
to some impasto and to lighten it I added some 
Snow White Colour Paste


And here are some close ups of my layout 

   

You can see the shine from the Peacock Dust and the Snow White 

   

I made a little shaker for my layout with a transparency,glitter and sequins 

   

My colors I chose for the layout was gold, white, grey and blue 

  

I love the letter stickers with the gold lines

  


Thanks for stopping by, until next time


                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment