Sunday 4 December 2016

Christmas Cards and Gift Tag by Farrel Tailor

Good Morning and happy December!!!

Today I am sharing with you all two Christmas cards and a gift tag I created. 
I was wondering what I could do that would be different and it hit me!! Why not try stamping using the Colour Blast Pastes?? 

So here is my stamped card. 


 I started off by painting Bling Colour Paste directly onto my Christmas stamp. I did water it down a little bit. 

 

Once I dried it with a heat gun, I then used Versamark to stamp my sentiment and embossed it with Singin the Blues Colour Embossing Powder.


I then inked the edges with Versamark and embossed with Lovely Lilac Colour Embossing Powder.


To finish it off I used a paint brush to paint more Colour Paste onto the stamped image. I used Envy & Lipstick, Singin the Blues. One card completed :-)



My next card was also a quick and super easy card to create. 
I had a damask stencil that I thought looked like a Christmas tree. 


So I started off by mixing Colour Shimmer Dusts Candy and Lush with water and painted them onto the card. I then added some splatters.


Once it was dry, I used part of my stencil with Envy Colour Paste. Before removing the stencil I sprinkled a small amount of Bling Colour Embossing Powder randomly and then dried.


The last steps I did was emboss the sentiment with Leather Colour Embossing Powder and doodled around the edges of the stencil with a black gel pen. I also used Bling Colour Embossing Powder for the star stamp.

So the last item I made was a gift tag also using a stamp.



This was super quick and easy and very effective.
I used a baby wipe to spread Steel Colour Paste making sure it was just thick enough to stamp through - you will have to be quick as the paste dries quite quickly.


I then stamped my Christmas tree stamp in the center of cardstock.


After drying the Colour Paste, I used Just Blue Colour Shimmer Spray to spray onto the tag and I used my finger to rub the shimmer spray into the stamped area.


And there you have it!! Two quick cards and one gift tag.
I hope you enjoyed and be sure to check out the process video below.


Happy Scrappin xx




No comments:

Post a Comment