Sunday 18 December 2016

Perfection by Farrel Tailor

Hello Everyone!! It's Farrel here and today I wanted to share with you all I layout I created of my youngest son and I. And yes I have used flowers!! 

So sit back and relax and hopefully I can inspire you with this mixed media layout. And as always there is a process video at the end.


To start with I coated my white cardstock with gel medium. 


I then dusted  Lollipop  Colour Shimmer Dust over the page randomly and sprayed with some water. 



While I was drying I used a baby wipe to mop of some the excess Colour Shimmer Dust and used it to re-stamp in other places on cardstock. 

I also used the heat gun to push the Colour Shimmer Dust around the page, this gives a different affect.


I added some splatters using Colour Shimmer Spray in Rose Petal


I then used a stencil and Bling Colour  Paste to add texture onto the layout.


I added some Colour Spray Bubblegum and Colour Shimmer Sprays Fire Engine and Rose Petal to the flowers. Even though they were already pink, I wanted to add more dimension to them. I did this just by using the tip of the sprays and painted the colour on.
And while the flowers were still wet I added a small amount of glue and dipped them into some gold glitter.

Here are some close ups of the layout.



                                         


 Happy Scrappin xx



No comments:

Post a Comment