Sunday 19 February 2017

Summer by Amy Little

Hello Sweet Colour Blast Friends,

Amy here with another layout this time adding dimension to your already fabulous traditional scrapbook layout. I am a paper crafter first and was introduced to mixed media by being convinced to join a class with paint and BOOM thats when my world opened up. You can still layer paper and add some dimension with your mixed media. Let me show you how.

With this layout I used Lush Colour Shimmer Dust mixing it with a little water I altered a patterned cardstock by brushing it all over the piece. This brought a different watercolour look the already gorgeous cardstock. I then used Deep Water Colour Paste and using a sweet flower stencil layered in on several pieces of card stock. Then layering the card stock and matching embellisments. I created the above layout


The great part about Colour Paste is the more intricate the stencil the better the design. This is a sweet perfect flower that is a beautiful contrast against the white cardstock.


Stay tuned next blog post will have progress shots of a sweet art journal page I created using the new BLACK GESSO.



Stay Scrappy 
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment