Sunday 12 March 2017

Art Journal Page - Love by Farrel Tailor

Hello Everyone, I'm back today to share with you all an art journal page I created using the amazing Colour Mica Powders and the Black Heavy Gesso.


I started off by rubbing Black Heavy Gesso all over my art journal page with a baby wipe.


While it was drying (it doesn't take long) I mixed some white acrylic paint with some Peach Nectar  Colour Mica Powder and using a palette knife, I smeared it onto my page.



I used the same technique with Watermelon  Colour Mica Powder. I also used my fingers to rub on lightly some of the white acrylic paint to brake up some of the pink on the page.


After giving it a quick dry with my heat gun, I then mixed Olive Grove  Colour Mica Powder with some gel medium and wiped over my stencil using a palette knife.



Next I sprayed some water onto my craft mat and mixed a little bit of Black Heavy Gesso to create a thin like paint and used my finger to add it to my figured stencil.


Next I added a word stencil "Love" to the side of the page using Whipped Spackle and rubbed over it with some distress crayons. I also added some doodling around the edges using my Uni Posca White pen.

Last of all I splattered using Steel  Colour Shimmer Spray and voila  another art journal page completed.


Thanks for dropping by and happy scrappin xx



No comments:

Post a Comment