Wednesday 29 March 2017

Freedom Hair by Rachel Dutko

Hi Colour Blasters! Rachel with you today with my layout

'Freedom Hair"

This is a photo of my sister, and after a lifetime of having to follow strict dress codes and uniforms for school and work, she finally fulfilled a dream.


The first step was to spray Violet and Road Base Colour Sprays onto cardstock. 
I then flicked some splatters with the same 2 sprays.




I then applied Just Blue Colour Paste through a stencil.





Love that shimmer!





Next I coloured some DIY Thickers with water- activated 
Cobalt Colour Shimmer Dust.





I then heat embossed the chipboard stars with Rose Petal Colour Embossing Powder. I coated the jar chipboard with White Heavy Gesso then painted with water-activated Lollipop and Midnight Colour Shimmer Dust.




I matted the photo with some cardstock and added a few embellishments 
and some stamping and doodling.

I finished off with some splatters of Cobalt and Lollipop Colour Shimmer Dusts to tie everything together. 











Thanks for looking

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment