Friday 30 June 2017

"Explore" by Rachel Dutko

Hi Colour Blasters!!

Rachel with you, and today I am sharing my layout "Explore".


To prime my page I added White Heavy Gesso, then I could create the background with Lush Colour Shimmer Dust and plenty of water.


Once that layer was dry I added some Just Blue Colour Paste through a stencil. I then scraped the excess colour paste from my palette knife all around the edges of my white cardstock.


Then it was on to altering my embellishments.
I coloured some paper flowers with some water activated Cobalt Colour Shimmer Dust, 
and also sprayed some die-cut leaves with Coffee Colour Spray.



To colour my chipboard title piece I applied a layer of White Heavy Gesso, then painted Coffee Colour Spray with a brush directly from the bottle.


Then it was time to put my page together

I've added some flair from Kit The Habit, as well as some Corbett Creations 
wood veneer that I've kept raw to add to the 'outdoors' feel.

Some close ups-






Thanks for looking

Rachel x x




2 comments: