Sunday 18 June 2017

Together Layout by Farrel Tailor

Good Morning Colour Blast Peeps!!! Today it's my turn to show my latest scrapbooking layout using the amazing Colour Shimmer Dusts and Colour Sprays.

So I thought I would step outside my comfort zone a little and use the 2 colours that I struggle with....Yellow and Red, so let me show you how I came about creating this layout.


I started off by applying a light coat of Gel Medium to my white cardstock and once dry I then used Colour Spray Saffron and using the stamping technique (spray onto a plastic sheet and stamp) I applied to my cardstock. I then blew through a straw around the edges of the spray.


The next step I used a stencil and applied 3D Gel Medium as I wanted to keep the Saffron colour coming through while I use the next colour. So I used Candy Colour Shimmer Dust  and mixed with some water and applied with a paint brush. And again used a straw to blow out the edges.



While I put that aside to dry, I gave my chipboard a coat of Black Heavy Gesso.


I then added my paper layers, washi tape and chipboard. Before I stuck it all down onto the cardstock, I used black archival ink and stamped some circles which matched the chipboard I used. And just like that another layout completed!!!! 

Here are some close ups




 Hopefully this has inspired you to create this weekend and until next time - keep creating!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment