Sunday 9 July 2017

Mum's Little Man by Amy L

Hello CB friends,

Amy here to share with you my final layout for Colourblast. I feel very blessed to be apart of this beautiful team. I have made use of the most gorgeous Colour Shimmer cubes!





The cardstock is primed with a clear gesso to start. I mixed tiny drop of water with Dusty Charcoal Colour Shimmer Cube to start. I wanted it REALLY black and splattered over the cardstock. 



Once dry I used a good amount of water with  Just Blue and Singing the Blues Colour Shimmer Cubes. I sprinkled that around the cardstock and made sure not to mix the 2.

Once dry I layered with embellishments and the photo and a beautiful layout has been created.
I hope you are inspired to create this month with your new shimmer cubes or find your local stockist and get some.

Stay Scrappy
Amy x



No comments:

Post a Comment