Thursday 24 August 2017

Relax by Suzy Loudon


Hello Colour Blast Friends. I bring to you another layout I did using the wonderful Colour Blast range. 
I hope I can inspire you to have a play with these wonderful products. 


To begin with I spread Heavy White Gesso roughly across my 7Dots paper. 


Once dry I sprayed water over the Gesso. Then using the magical Colour Shimmer Dusts I sprinkled a very small amount onto the water and watched the colour erupt. A little extra sprays of water helped it spread. 


I dried it using my heat gun moving my page around as I went. 


I activated some beautiful Colour Shimmer Cubes with water. Then using a wet paintbrush I brushed Blush, Deep Water & Singin' The Blues on my flowers. I then also blended some Just Blue around the edges of my blue flower.


I did two coats of Colour Embossing Powder in Blush on my chipboard.


My word title was in a colour that didn't go with my page so I gave it a coat with Bling Colour Embossing Powder.


I had a wing that I had made with resin but it was a bit too creamy so I coated it with some Snow White Colour Embossing Powder.


Putting my page together I added some die cuts, cheese Cloth & a charm & I was done.
Here's a couple of close ups...trying to capture the wonderful shimmer is so hard.



Thanks once again for looking.
See you next time.
xx Suzy



No comments:

Post a Comment