Friday 17 November 2017

Live Simply - Fiona Hughes




Hi crafting friends. I'm back with another mixed media layout using some amazing Colourblast products. Of course you say, it's another of Fi's selfie pics.... well yes, it is!.... but I actually love this page and hope you do to.



Using Heavy Marshmallow cardstock I used wet glue to adhere the 3 x  thin chippie pieces to my page.
After waiting for them to dry, I grabbed my Heavy White Gesso & covered the entire page with a generous coat of this creamy deliciousness..... LOL! Of course this was allowed to dry naturally! (NOT!!!)




Taking the Colour Shimmer Sprays - Leather, Deep Water & ColourSpray - Sapphire, I sprayed puddles of water over the chippie pieces and immediate surrounds. 
Then,  spraying a single spray, of each colour, randomly around the wet areas, & using a  wet, watercolour brush, moving these liquid lovelies around just the chipboard pieces and immediate surrounds, allowing loose movement of each of the colours.







No comments:

Post a Comment