Thursday 2 November 2017

Summer Paradise by Suzy Loudon


Hello again. I thought as summer draws near and our weather heats up it was time for a nice bright layout.So what better way than with a photo from last summer in Fiji...oh the memories...I want to go back.


To begin my layout I backed some torn white card onto some coloured paper & black cardstock. I then sealed my page with some Mod Podge.


I spread some Snow White Colour Paste through a diamond stencil.


Once the Paste was dry I sprayed Bubblegum, Sapphire & Roadbase Colour Sprays alternating sprays & also adding some sprays of water to make the colour spread more.


My chipboard title I first painted with Heavy White Gesso


I activated my Sunshine, Tangareen Dream & Fire Engine Colour Shimmer Cubes with water. I then painted my chipboard title with an ombre effect.


I embossed my small letters in Dusty Charcoal Embossing Powder.

I added a few summer die cuts, backed my photo on some card & popped it up with cardboard to give some depth.


I love adding Colour Sprays on Snow White Paste giving it a different shimmer


Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget you can visit the shop through the links any time.
See you next time.
xx Suzy


No comments:

Post a Comment