Tuesday 6 March 2018

"Foo Fighters" by Rachel Dutko

 Hi guys

Today I have a page following along from Fiona's page 
from a few weeks ago. My page is a photo of my sister and I 
at the concert (sorry Fi!!).



To start my page I sprayed some Bubblegum Colour Spray onto 
heavy weight cardstock, then added some splatters.


Next I took a small paintbrush and painted on some stripes with Black Heavy Gesso.


I also added some splatters of Blush Colour Shimmer Cube and Road Base Colour Spray.


I coloured some muslin by dipping it in some water-activated  
Lollipop Colour Shimmer Dust.


I allowed it a few days to make sure it was completely dry before adding it to my page.
 


I've added lots of embellishments from some awesome Aussie companies - 
D'Lish Scraps, Flutterby Designs and Corbett Creations.





Thanks for looking
Rachel x x



No comments:

Post a Comment