Thursday 5 April 2018

Fun in Paradise by Suzy Loudon

Hello everyone. Welcome back to the Colour Blast Blog. I hope you all have been doing some fun creating. 
Today I have a fun summery layout to share...seems fitting as our summer just doesn't want to end.
It never ceases to amaze me how fantastic the Colour Blast products look on black cardstock. Just such a shame it can't be captured so well on camera (but I tried).



 To begin my layout I spread Just Blue Colour Paste through a stencil with my palette knife (I forgot to take a photo).
I then got my Tangareen Dream Colour Shimmer Spray & gave it a good shake. Once all the mica was shaken off the bottom I got a paint brush & splashed my page with it.


I did the same thing with Sunshine Shimmer Spray.


And again with Deep Water Shimmer Spray. Just don't forget to give your bottles a good shake or you won't get all the shimmery colour.


I got my fingers messy when I did my title. I dabbed the Colour Paste onto my chipboard with my finger, lifting it up as I went ti give it texture. I used Sunshine, Tangareen Dream & Fire Engine Colour Pastes.



 After sticking my photo down & adding a few die cut elements,I covered my photo & gave my page a good splatter of my watered down Heavy White Gesso.


And I was done. Here's a couple of close-ups. I tried to catch the shimmer but not that great.




Thanks for stopping by, see you next time.
Suzy






No comments:

Post a Comment