Tuesday 3 April 2018

Gift tags by Rachel Dutko

Hi Colour Blasters!

I hope you've had a wonderful Easter weekend!

Today I have a couple of gift tags to share with you that I have 
created with Colour Blast products.


So let's take a look at how I created them-

 Firstly I sprayed the tags with Singin the Blues Colour Shimmer Spray 
for my first layer of colour.

Next I added some Apple Of My Eye Colour Paste through a stencil. I also added some stencilling to another piece of heavy weight cardstock, to fussy cut later to add 
another layer and some more dimension to the leaves.


I then added some stamping with the corresponding stamp set over the stencilled leaves. 
I also stamped some extra leaves, then coloured them with Rainforest Colour Spray.  

Going back to my extra piece of cardstock, I used the leaves stamp and heat embossed with Dusty Charcoal Colour Embossing Powder
 

My next step was to create some pink flowers. 
On a sheet of heavy weight cardstock 
I coloured one section with Bubblegum Colour Spray
and one section with Blush Colour Shimmer Cube.
I then heat embossed some flower stamps 
with Colour Embossing Powder in Lipstick and Rose Petal.
 

I then fussy cut my flowers and extra leaves and adhered them to the tags. 
I also inked the edges for some definition.



I then added some embellishments, words and ribbons to finish my tags.




All ready for their recipients!



Thanks for looking

Rachel x x



No comments:

Post a Comment