Tuesday 10 April 2018

"Note" Scrapbook Layout + process video by Louise

Hi Crafters


I'd have to say, of all the Colour Blast products available ...
 Colour Shimmer Dust are my favourite.

So if ever my scrappy mojo is missing (like now) - I like to play around with some of my favourite products and hope that inspiration strikes.

So I'm sharing a new Scrapbook layout
"Note"


I started with the Chevron borders chipboard pieces - they were just asking to be covered with gesso and Colour.


I initially started with "Peacock" and "Velvet"


This quickly changed to also include "Navy" and "Cobalt".

Firstly I started with some background paper - light colours will help the Colour shimmer really lift off the page.

I've cut and adhered the chipboard pieces and then liberally applied some White Heavy Gesso


Start small with the Shimmer Dust and activate with water.
Allow the colour to run and move.
Dry with the heat gun after each application.


I continued to apply different Colour Shimmer dusts until I was happy with the background.
I then added some embellishments and my cluster.


Finally, I've added a title, some journalling and a little sequins for bling.


***

You can see the whole process in the video below.





Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping



No comments:

Post a Comment