Tuesday 1 May 2018

"Forever" by Rachel Dutko

Hi Colour Blasters!

I'm so excited to be introducing this month's challenge



Here is my layout for this challenge-




And here is a look at the challenge-



I started my page by applying some acrylic paint, 
then adding some Steel Colour Paste through a stencil.




Once it was dry I sponged on some White Heavy Gesso 
through a script stencil.





Next I added some splatters of Deep Water Colour Shimmer Spray
and Lagoon Colour Spray. I also added some stamping.





Next it was on to the chipboard.

I chose some chipboard pieces and primed them with White Heavy Gesso. 
I then heat-embossed with Deep Water and Steel Colour Embossing Powders





I also coloured some more chipboard pieces with Black Heavy Gesso 
and Lagoon Colour Spray.




Then it was time to layer up all my chipboard pieces.














Make sure to head over to the Colour Blast Creative Corner on Facebook 
to add your entry to the challenge!

Thanks for looking
Rachel xx



No comments:

Post a Comment