Hi everyone, I thought I'd share my altered frame with you today. Now unfortunately my computer died so I lost all my progress shots, so I'll just describe what I did.
I found an old frame and sanded it slightly. I collected lots of charms, chipboard pieces, broken jewelley, old paint brushes, diecuts, and other found items, which I adhered to the frame using heavy gel medium. I allowed it to dry completely before covering everything with black Gesso.
White flowers were sprayed with Deep Water Colour Shimmer Spray and then smeared with Colour Paste and attached to the frame. The raised edges of the diecuts and metal charms were highlighted using Bling Colour Paste. Using a lighter colour on the high points creates the illusion of greater depth.
More diecuts were heat embossed using Deep Water Colour Embossing Powder, then attached using heavy gel medium.
Thanks for visiting today, I hope I've inspired you to get creative.