Thursday 17 November 2016

Remember by Suzy Loudon

Hi everyone, 
Welcome back to the Colour Blast Blog once again.
Today I'm sharing a page of my daughter using a variety of Mediums.



Firstly I started by preparing my page. I stuck my my pages together, did random stamping with a permanent ink (I used black Stazon). I then used a thin coat of Matte Mod Podge.


Instead of spraying I uncapped my Colour Spray in Carribean & I splashed some on my page using a eye dropper. I then sprayed water onto it spreading the Colour around.


I dried it with a heat gun and also dabbed off excess Colour with a tissue.
Here is it once dried.


I then mixed up some Colour Shimmer Dust in Lollipop in a little pot with water. I then splashed it onto my page and dried.


I added Royalty Colour Paste through a stencil.


Then added some splashes of Road Base Colour Spray.


I watered down my Lollypop Colour Shimmer Dust some more and painted my flower. I then dipped the end of my paintbrush back into the dust and dabbed it onto the tips of my flower.


I mixed some Colour Shimmer Dust in Paris with some water. I then added it to some texture paste mixing it through thoroughly.


I then painted my chipboard, dabbing it more than paint stroking.


I gave my chipboard title a coat of Colour Embossing Powder in Stormy Weather.


Once everything was dry I assembled my page with some finishing touches.
Here's a couple of close ups.




And that's my finished page. Hope you've enjoyed the process.

See you next time.

Suzy.


No comments:

Post a Comment